Kajol Krazy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all fans and lovers of Kajol, the brightest star of Indian cinema!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kajol News

Go down 
+2
Lalita
anilajaykajol
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
anilajaykajol
Kajol Lover
Kajol Lover
anilajaykajol

Kajol News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 12:44

awesome articles thanks
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 12:45

Happy Birthday Kajol!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/69450.html

The bubbly, talented and B-town's adorable Kajol turns a day older today. Yeah, it�s her birthday!

Although she is missing from the screens today, Kajol is one of the most loved actresses in the industry and audience still wait for her to comeback to reel life. A mother of two, Kajol however tries to maintain link with her fans by occasionally appearing at events or fashion shows or in ad commercials.

Manish Malhotra, one of her buddies, wished the actress and posted an old get-together photo of theirs. "Happy birthday my dearest kajol:-) here with @jiteshpillaai and me :-)" � quoted the noted fashion designer.

While Kajol's most favourite filmmaker Karan Johar wrote - "Its KAJOLS birthday!!! She's not on twitter...but give her love people...she is truly special!! The best actress...and a woman of substance!"

Yeah, well said, KJo.... Kajol is indeed a woman of substance - an actress who is fills her movies with vibrant colours as well as a lively person in real. Hope you soon grace the big screens again....

IndiaGlitz extends hearty wishes to you, Kajol... Keep up your bubbly spirit and infectious smile.

Come, even you post your wishes here, folks.....
Back to top Go down
http://mamaofdragons.tumblr.com
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 12:50

When Kajol Abused SRK!

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-when-kajol-abused-srk-2333229.html

'Friendship knows no bounds' and our bong beauty Kajol, takes pride in saying that. The hazel-eyed actress claims that, she doesn’t find it awkward to abuse her close friends even, if the bond is really strong. So, has she ever abused her dearest friend SRK? The answer is, a big ‘YES.’

Kajol elaborates, “I, Shahrukh and KJo share a very special bond. We have a blast whenever we bump into each other. Since, I’m one of the most pampered ones so, I even get a liberty to abuse and nobody minds it.”

“In fact, SRK and I end up having gaali-galosh with each other for fun. At the end of the day, it’s very important to let go yourself in true friendship,” adds Kajol.

Have you ever gone over-board and hurt each other's sentiments? “Of course not, there's no space for ego hassles in our lives. If there are egos in friendship, then it is not friendship in the first place,” says Kajol.

Well, on that beautiful note, we wish all the happiness to this beautiful friendship between SRK and Kajol.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 12:51

Shahrukh Khan Owes His Success To Kajol

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-shah-rukh-khan-owes-his-success-to-kajol-2329803.html

Its Kajol’s birthday today and Twitterati is abuzz with wishes for the actress, with messages pouring in from many Bollywood celebs. Kajol has turned 37 today. She is married to Bollywood actor, Ajay Devgn, and is the mother of two kids - a daughter named Nysa and a son named Yug. Being one of the finest actresses of Bollywod, Kajol is listed amongst the most successful actresses in Bollywood till date.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s on-screen pairing has been one of the most cherished pairings of Bollywood. While many stars wished Kajol on her special day on Twitter, SRK went ahead and declared that he owes his success in Bollywood to Kajol. He tweeted, “happy birthday to my friend & the maddest co star of years. i owe so much to you being born...all my love kajol. big hug on ur birthday (sic).”

Here are some of the other tweets of celebs who made it sure to wish Kajol on her birthday.

Karan Johar: “Its KAJOLS birthday!!! She's not on twitter...but give her love people...she is truly special!! The best actress...and a woman of substance (sic)!”

Priyanka Chopra: “Wanna wish one of my favorite actors of all time a very happy bday.. A huge shoutout to the one n only KAJOL.. big fan (sic)!”

Kunal Kohli: “Let's all wish Kajol a very happy bday,truly one of the best and most talented actresses we've ever had.An all time great (sic).”

Jitesh Pillai: “Happy happy happy birthday to the brightest of them all, kajol. You are truly a limited edition. Talent like that should never go to waste:) (sic).”

Incidentally, Kajol shares her birthday with another Bollywood actress, Genelia D’Souza. Genelia, who is known for her role in the movie, ‘Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na’ has turned 24 today.

The Daily Bhaskar team wishes Kajol and Genelia, a really Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 12:52

Belated Birthday Wishes For Kajol!

http://expressbuzz.com/entertainment/news/belated-birthday-wishes-for-kajol!/301741.html

Bollywood actors Kajol and Genelia D'Souza, who celebrate their birthday on Friday, received wishes from tinsel town through social networking site Twitter.

While Kajol turned 37; Genelia touched 24.

Filmmaker Karan Johar, whose directorial debut ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, and several subsequent films featured Kajol, posted: "Its KAJOLS birthday!!! She's not on twitter...but give her love people...she is truly special!! The best actress...and a woman of substance!"

Filmmaker Kunal Kohli, who worked with her in ‘Fanaa’, wrote: "Let's all wish Kajol a very happy bday, truly one of the best and most talented actresses we've ever had. An all time great."

Genelia celebrated her birthday on the sets of ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’, with co-star and rumoured beau Riteish Deshmukh and the crew of the film.

Riteish wished her on Twitter, saying: "Here's wishing my most favourite @geneliad a very happy birthday. The smile of her face is d reason everyone on d sets is smiling - including me 9 yrs ago v celebrated @geneliad's bday on the sets of our debut film TMK ('Tujhe Meri Kasam') n today on d sets of TNLHG- feels like yesterday- have a great one girl (sic)."

Others like Minissha Lamba, Siddharth, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Rana Daggubati wished the young actress, who made her debut with ‘Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na’.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 12:53

Happy Birthday, Kajol!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/happy-birthday-kajol/

As this spontaneous and talented Bollywood actor celebrates her 36th birthday, we look at some of her most memorable performances in her 20-year stint

Baazigar

Though Bekhudi was her debut film, Baazigar was her first big hit. Kajol and Shahrukh Khan were both freshers and their careers got a big boost with this one.

Yeh Dillagi

This one was the cute little love story. It saw her alongside already established actors like Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar, but she still managed to steal the show.

Udhar Ki Zindagi

Kajol managed to stun a lot of people with her mature and restrained performance in this film. Udhar Ki Zindagi made it clear to audiences and filmmakers alike that this young girl was here to stay.

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

When it released, this Kajol-SRK film brought a wave of romance into Bollywood. People loved the two actors together and they instantly became one of the best onscreen couples of all time. A classic now, Simran (her character in DDLJ) remains one of Kajol’s most memorable roles.

Gupt

Kajol took the risk of playing the bad girl at a time when it was considered a taboo. She surprised one and all by her mysterious killer part and won all the Best Villain awards that year.

Dushman

A revenge story, Dushman was a woman-centric film. Even though it didn’t do wonders at the BO, it will always be remembered for Kajol’s powerful performance.

Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha

Kajol did this film with then beau Ajay Devgn and this was going to be their first film after they started dating. Their earlier action films Hulchul and Goondaraj had tanked and people were looking forward to seeing them in a love story. This turned out be Kajol’s only film with hubby Ajay Devgn to work at the BO. Dil Kya Kare, Raju Chacha, U Me Aur Hum and Toonpur Ka Superhero that came in the following years have failed to do justice to their off screen chemistry!

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Kajol and Shahrukh got back together for the first time after the success of DDLJ. Kajol played a tomboy who becomes coy and feminine over years. She did a brilliant job with the tomboy part and looked beautiful in the sari-clad avatar. She managed to overshadow even the king of Bollywood— SRK!

Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain

This was her last film before she got married in February 1999. Kajol had put on a lot of weight by this time and wasn’t the same young actor we knew. This was a melodramatic film and not much was expected from it. But it became a hit only because of Kajol’s star power and solid performance.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham

Kajol returned to films after a long gap to star in her friend Karan Johar’s magnum opus. She played the loud and obnoxious Chandni Chowk ki kudi amazingly well and provided comic relief in this dramatic family saga.

Fanaa

Yet again Kajol took almost three years to come back to the big screen. It was the most awaited film of the year as Kajol was being paired with Aamir Khan for the first time. The film wasn’t really appreciated by the critics though it was deemed worth watching only for their individual performances.
Back to top Go down
anilajaykajol
Kajol Lover
Kajol Lover
anilajaykajol

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08 2011, 13:28

awesome article wish umah, dkk and sapnay was there too
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11 2011, 12:35

Kajol: Curvy Cute At Swarovski Gems Fashion Show

http://www.sawfnews.com/Bollywood/67428.aspx

August 09, 2011, (Sawf News) - Kajol charmed in a shoulder baring black jumpsuit at the Swarovski Gems Fashion Show at Hotel Renaissance in Powai, Mumbai on Sunday, August 7.

She was the celeb guest at the event; her sister, Tanisha Mukherjee, was amidst the models who strutted the gems.

The model lineup included Bollywood beauties - Shriya Saran, Celina Jaitely, Urvashi Sharma and Giselle Monteiro.

Hot mama of two, Kajol, who turned 37 on August 5, wore a flared bottom jumpsuit that was belted at drop waist and had shoulder straps with a deep back. Her nude colored bra shoulders straps showed at the back, but then Kajol's style has always been her formidable talent and endearing looks.

She accessorized with black towering platforms. A statement gold coin necklace and a chunky cuff in her left arm livened her monochromatic jumpsuit.

Her hair were styled in voluminous waves.

The event was additionally attended by Kajol's mother, veteran actress Tanuja; jewelery designer Sabah Ali Khan and socialite and columnist Queenie Dhody.

During the event, Member of Parliament Priya Dutt, actor Sanjay Dutt's sister, unveiled Gem Visions 2012, a special edition of Swarovvski Gems annual trend and design book dedicated to India.

Back to top Go down
anilajaykajol
Kajol Lover
Kajol Lover
anilajaykajol

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11 2011, 16:38

she looked so comfortable =
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 10:40

Misson Kajol, Says Rohit

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/mission-kajol-says-rohit-680

Looks like Rohit Shetty has moved on from his filmi favourite Ajay Devgn. Because now, the one topping his wish list is not Ajay, but his wife Kajol. In his next film Rohit wants to work with someone he has never worked with and the vivacious Kajol fits the bill perfectly. “I’ve been thinking about working with her since quite some time now. But when you are talking about someone like Kajol, you can’t simply approach her with a mediocre script. She is an actor par excellence,” says Rohit.
But given his spotless track record at the box-office and his fabulous rapport with her husband, shouldn’t it be easy to convince her? Rohit says, “I think Kajol is an actor who works on instinct and conviction. I have discussed with Ajay the possibilities of casting him and her many times, but nothing concrete has shaped up yet.” Does he also fear that Kajol might not be willing to shift her loyalties from the Karan Johar and Yash Chopra camp? “If my subject is good, she won’t bother about any camps. If I give her a beautiful script, she will simply grab it. So the onus lies on me,” he adds.
With Kajol having praised Rohit’s work several times in the past, getting a nod from her might not be as difficult as the director makes it out to be. It’s fingers crossed for now.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 10:41

anilajaykajol wrote:
she looked so comfortable =

I agree. You see stars looking uncomfortable in their attire a lot of the time but Kajol looked happy and like she was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
anilajaykajol
Kajol Lover
Kajol Lover
anilajaykajol

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12 2011, 20:39

yup thats what i luv about her she don't care about pleasing people just for the heck of it
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13 2011, 21:26

Rakhi Siblings Of Bollywood

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_rakhi-siblings-of-bollywood_1575519

Actor Kajol and filmmaker Karan Johar remain the strongest brother-sister duo when it comes to the tradition of muh bola bhai in Bollywood.

Karan and Kajol have always remained the best of friends and have openly admitted to be muh bola bhai-behen too.

“The best part about Karan is that he is more than a brother to me. There’s stuff that I won’t be able to share with anybody, but him,” said Kajol in an earlier interview.

Clearly Kajol still has all the love for her bro that she had and it has not diminished one bit. Karan has also reciprocated every bit of it saying that Kajol is the best friend that he had in many years.

There are so many Bollywood heroines who don’t have brothers of their own, but they do tie a Rakhi to their muh bola bhais.

When actor Bipasha Basu used to date actor John Abraham, she used to tie a Rakhi to Venky who was John’s makeup man.

Apparently, actor Ayesha Takia takes filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor to be a Rakhi brother too.

Actor Shilpa Shetty became friends with actor Akshay Kumar’s best friend in Canada called Ajay Virmani. Apparently she stillsends him a Rakhi every year even though she has broken up with Akshay long back.

Similarly, actor Lara Dutta apparently has two Rakhi brothers in Bangalore and she religiously sends them her Rakhi every year.

For actor Amrita Arora, her Rakhi brother is brother-in-law filmmaker Arbaaz Khan. She also says that designer Vikram Phadnis is also no less than a brother to her.

Filmmaker Farah Khan and actor Shah Rukh Khan became Rakhi brother and sister when they were filming for Om Shanti Om, but since their spat it’s hard to say if their equation has changed.

Actor Esha Deol had tied a Rakhi to her fitness trainer, she once said.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16 2011, 10:51

Ajay Inserts Action In All Forthcoming Films

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Ajay-inserts-action-in-all-forthcoming-films/Article1-733952.aspx

Singham (2011) has already grossed over Rs 150 crore and Ajay Devgn couldn’t be happier. “We were worried because expectations were sky- high,” admits the actor, who returned to hardcore action after a gap of seven years “But the audience was not disappointed.”

Interestingly, Rohit Shetty also directed Zameen, Ajay’s last action movie in 2003. The director-actor duo teams up this week for their sixth collaboration, after Zameen, Golmaal (2005), Golmaal Returns (2008) and Golmaal 3 (2010). Bol Bachchan is an official adaptation of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s Golmaal (1979), with Abhishek Bachchan and Ajay playing the roles essayed by Amol Palekar and Utpal Dutt.

Says the star-producer, “The film is a comedy but since I play a wrestler, there’s plenty of scope for action.”

Ajay’s October release, David Dhawan’s Rascals, co-produced by Sanjay Dutt, will also have some light-hearted, situational maar dhaad. And the Priyadarshan-directed Tezz has more stylized thrills. Tezz has been shot in London, Birmingham and Glasgow and one of its highlight sequences using the parkour technique has been choreographed by Gareth Milne, the stunt coordinator of The Bourne Ultimatum. Action scenes have been shot on a train, cars, bikes, helicopters and even boats. During one such scene, a Jet Ski Ajay was steering, crashed into the canal wall of the Thames and was damaged. Fortunately, no one was hurt. A man-to-man combat fight between Ajay and Anil Kapoor will be filmed on a set representing a tunnel, which is another must-see moment.

Ajay is also co-producing the Hindi remake of Telugu hit, Maryada Ramanna. The film opposite Sonakshi Sinha is tentatively titled S.O.S—Son Of Sardar. “Akshay (Kumar) has the title. I’m going to request him to give it to us but if he’s already making a film with it, we’ll think of another one,” he says, adding. “It’s a romantic comedy but it will have one major action sequence.” And what about Singham 2? “That would be a difficult film to make but if we come across a great script may be Bajirao Singham will return.”

'Happy to do our bit for state’s save the girl child campaign’
The state government wants Ajay Devgn and Kajol to be the brand ambassadors for the “Save The Girl Child’ campaign. Another starcouple, Sachin Pilagoankar and wife Supriya, are already part of the initiative. The government recently launched a crackdown on prenatal sex-test centers across Maharashtra and is looking for brand ambassadors, who can connect with people both in rural and urban areas, to spread the word. “We have not been officially approached yet but it’s always nice to be associated with a good cause. And this one is an important one to propagate given the alarming statistics. I love children and dote on my daughter Nysa. If Kajol and I were asked, we’d be.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16 2011, 10:51

KJo begins shooting for Student Of The Year with song sequence

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2011/08/16/16183/

Karan Johar starts shooting today for his new directorial venture Student Of The Year with an elaborate campus song choreographed by Farah Khan.

Though Farah refuses to comment on the song, the buzz is that the three debutantes Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra would be doing a high school party gig, a la Shah Rukh, Kajol and Rani's 'Koi Mil Gaya Mera Dil Gaya' in Karan's directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

The film's launch sees two sets of anxious parents from within the film industry Mahesh Bhatt-Soni Razdan and David-Lali Dhawan praying and crossing their fingers for their respective offspring.

Says a source, "Like all anxious parents of children who attend school or college for the first day Varun, Alia and Siddharth's parents want to be on the sets on Tuesday. But they've been requested to stay away so that the youngsters don't get self-conscious with their dance movements. And it's not just the kids' first time. Even the director Karan Johar is very nervous because he's directing newcomers for the first time. So the shooting will start on Tuesday without guests, and that includes the newcomers' parents."

However, a concession to the parental embargo was made at the last minute when it was discovered that it was Varun's father David Dhawn's birthday on Tuesday.

Says a source, "What a wonderful coincidence that David Dhawan's son embarks on his acting career on the day of his father's birthday. Karan had to make a concession and let David drop in to meet his son."

However, Mahesh Bhatt confirms his absence from his daughter's shooting. "No, I won't be there. This is the journey of the alone to the unknown. I will buy a ticket and watch her maiden performance on a single-screen cinema hall when the movie releases. Now that is a moment to look forward to, isn't it? This is the stuff that dream launches are made of. Mother Nature has given Alia the looks and the thirst to be a star and Karan has given her a dream launch. What more can she ask for? Now it is up to her to use the opportunity to the optimum."
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16 2011, 10:52

Bollywood Pays Last Respect To Shammiji

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/bollywood-pays-last-respect-to-shammiji/7741/

Legendry actor Shammi Kapoor breathed his last on Sunday morning at 5.15 am. His last rituals were performed on Monday in Mumbai. Several Bollywood celebrities headed to the Kapoor residence to pay last respect to the veteran actor.

On hearing the sad news of his departure, Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan rushed to Shammi Kapoor's Malabar Hill home on Sunday evening to pay his last homage to the 79 yr old actor who shared screen space with him in ‘Chamatkar’. Shammi Kapoor’s grandnephew Ranbir Kapoor who acted with Shammi Kapoor in ‘Rockstar’ also paid his last homage.

Industrialist Anil Ambani, actor Aamir Khan and his wife Kiran Rao, Rani Mukherjee, Kajol and her sister Tanisha, actor Amitabh Bachchan and many prominent personalities from different fields arrived to pay their last respect to the actor who revolutionized the concept of acting.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 23:31

Rohit Shetty Wants Mrs Singham

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/newsinterviews/Rohit-Shetty-wants-Mrs-Singham/articleshow/9648438.cms

Out with the lion, and in with the tigress. A Royal Bengal tigress, that too. Well, that's what director Rohit Shetty is roaring about these days.

Don't get us wrong, Shetty is still as thick with buddy Ajay Devgn, and they will soon work together on Bol Bachchan. But if rumours are to be believed, Rohit is keen to cast Lady Singham (Kajol), for one of his upcoming ventures. Now given Kajol is busy with mommyhood and is one of the choosiest actresses in B-town, we think it'll be difficult to tame her into playing any screen role at the moment. But with Kadz you never know, she might just surprise us. Or roar back, at least.

For more Bollywood news & gossip, watch 'Planet Bollywood News' every night at 7, only on zoOm - India's No. 1 Bollywood channel!

-------------

Hmm... could be interesting. Wonder what the film is about.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21 2011, 11:27

Kashmera Shah Find Kajol And Ajay Devgn Very Interesting

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Kashmera-Shah-find-Kajol-and-Ajay-Devgn-very-interesting/articleshow/9683392.cms

Item girl Kashmera Shah find Kajol and Ajay Devgn very interesting. She says she's their fan and would love to work with them again.

Pinup girl Kashmera Shah has rubbed shoulders with industry's top stars, including SRK. However, among all of them she's quite fond of Ajay Devgn and Kajol. "I would love to work with them again. They are awesome. Their way of breaking tension on the sets is incredible," said Kashmera.

Having shared screen space with Ajay-Kajol in "Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha", she said, "It was a wonderful experience." Regarding Shah Rukh Khan, she said, "I remember working with him in "Yes Boss" way back in 1997. He's a thorough professional who can do the impossible. Even now whenever I see him I can't stop myself taking a walk down the memory lane to share "Yes Boss" experience with him. The best part is he remembers almost everything."

Though Kashmera couldn't do that great in Bollywood, but she has no qualms about it. "I keep doing other things. And trust me my experience here has been very enriching." From reality shows to TV serials to her latest calendar shoot where she dared to bare and went topless, Kashmera calls her journey very exciting. "I have experienced almost everything. And right now I am doing Marathi film as well."

Sources say Kashmera met Kajol-Ajay recently. They are in talks with Kashmera to sign her for their upcoming project. "They are like friends also. I admire their work and zeal which makes them stand apart in the Bollywood crowd," she said. Kashmera, who's dating Krushna Abhishek, is enjoying every moment of her life. On marriage she said, "Nothing's planned as such. Let's see what destiny has in store for us."
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21 2011, 11:28

Fashion: The Rise Of Men's Wear

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report_fashion-the-rise-of-men-s-wear_1578116

In the last five years, men's wear has seen a surge in India. From being side-lined many times at various fashion events and just a few designers working towards men's fashion, the trend has changed for good.

Therefore the third season of India Men's Week in Delhi will see a growth in the number of women designers set to showcase their men's wear lines.

From one woman designer in first season, two in second, this time around the week will make way for four women designers - Krishna Mehta, Sancheta Azzampur, Rajvi Mohan and Anjana Bhargav.

Says designer Krishna Mehta, "The importance of men's wear fashion is visible in its steady positive growth. Today's man is very conscious about his appearance and style. And like many international events exclusively for men's fashion, we too have one and I felt it is just the right platform to launch my new men's line. The silhouette is traditional but in a modern way. It will be blending the Indian craft in a contemporary style, with mix colour palette."

Besides this the other aspect that marks the highlight of the men's week is the finale show by Karan Johar and Varun Bahl under the duo's label. The duo had earlier showcased their couture line in Mumbai last year. "I and Karan have closely worked on the collection that will be showcasing at the finale. It's our pret -a- porter line, which comprises of everything from casual, evening and formal wear. The colours this time are shocking and bold in prints but not flashy as we have balanced them with whites and beiges. It has a very summery feel with non-fitted lines using lots of cottons, linens etc.," says the designer.

Though Varun added that they are yet to finalise if there will be any showstopper for the show, sources suggest that KJo's close pals may drop in to cheer for them including actors Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Gauri Khan, Preity Zinta etc. Designer Tarun Tahiliani might also showcase at the week.
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21 2011, 11:31

Lakme Fashion Week Day 3: An Evening Of Style

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/slideshow_lakme-fashion-week-day-3-an-evening-of-style_1577919#top

Kajol News - Page 2 1577921

Amused: Kajol and Tanuja

Hema Malini and Esha Deol walked the ramp in creations from Shyamal and Bhumika at this event. Kajol came in with mom Tanuja for a show while Shraddha Kapoor was seen at another showing.

Sabyasachi Mukherjee exhibited his creations to the beats of Indian classical music in a fashion show that was attended by Vidya Balan and Sridevi with Boney Kapoor among others.

Vikram Chatwal put in an appearance for a show while Sabina Chopra was seen in a Middle-Eastern dress. Zeba Kohli was heard raving about Sabyasachi’s creations.

Rahul Bose, in a beard, got chatty with a pretty young thing. Queenie Singh, Reshma Bombaywalla, Anupama Verma, Suchitra Pillai, Sharmilla Khanna, Krishika Lulla, Shaheen Abbas, Tanaz Doshi and Neeta with Nishka Lulla stepped in for Pria Kataria Puri’s show which featured Arjan Bajwa as the male showstopper.

Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23 2011, 22:32

Kajol In Great Demand

http://ww.smashits.com/kajol-in-great-demand/bollywood-gossip-8883.html

Item girl Kashmera Shah is a fan of the Kajol-Ajay Devgn pair and finds them very interesting. Pinup girl Kashmera has rubbed shoulders with industry's top stars, including SRK. Having shared screen space with the Ajay-Kajol duo, what’s most amazing for Kashmera is how they break tension on the sets. Kashmera isn’t too worried that she didn’t do well in Bollywood. But she has come a long way from reality shows to TV serials to her latest calendar shoot where she dared to bare and went topless. Kashmera met Kajol and Ajay recently and Kashmera might be in their upcoming project.

This is not all. Kajol is the only choice of director Rohit Shetty for his next . In fact, Rohit wants to work with someone he has never worked with and the vivacious Kajol fits the bill perfectly. Rohit and Ajay will soon work together on ‘Bol Bachchan’. Rumors have it that Rohit really wants to rope in Kajol for this coming venture. But Kajol being busy as a mom is too hard a nut to crack. Also, she’s very choosy and won’t just play any role. Though, if she likes what’s proposed, Kajol is known to say yes right away.

----

Say yes, say yes, say yes!

Last edited by KissMeKassy on Tue Aug 23 2011, 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kassy Maharani
Admin
Admin
Kassy Maharani

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23 2011, 22:33

Kajol Sneaks Out Of Fashion Week!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-20/news-interviews/29905719_1_kajol-fashion-week-fashion-show

Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion week saw Bollywood's beloved actress Kajol attend the fashion week, for dear sister Tanisha.

Family comes first for Bollywood fraternity it seems. Day 1 of the Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2011 saw Karisma Kapoor attend designer Payal Singhal's show for her baby niece who was Payal's showstopper. Day 2 saw the Kabir Bedi family comprising of Pooja Bedi, Adam Bedi, and Kabir Bedi's wife turning up in full force to cheer Kabir who became the showstopper for Narendra Kumar.

Keeping the ritual alive was Kajol and mum Tanuja who attended designer Payal Kothari's show on Day 3 just to cheer up sister Tanisha who walked the ramp in a yellow short dress.

While rest of the celebs chose to speak to the media, Kajol sneaked out of the fashion show before anyone could get close to her!

We wondered where was it that Mrs Devgn had to rush to but got to know she was just 'media shy' and thus chose to leave.

Seems like Ajay's reclusiveness is rubbing onto his wife as well!
Back to top Go down
anilajaykajol
Kajol Lover
Kajol Lover
anilajaykajol

PostSubject: Re: Kajol News   Kajol News - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24 2011, 00:21

u go kajol!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gaja Gamini
Kajol Obsessed